74-76 High Street

01606 800 172




The most enjoyable part of my job is the preparation of financial statements.  This is where I can add value to your business.  I can provide monthly, quarterly and annual accounts to keep you up to date with how your business is performing. When preparing the accounts, I will provide a detailed analysis on income and expenditure and look for ways to improve the efficiency of your business and reduce overall costs.

Once the accounts are prepared, I will present the accounts to you  and go through any concerns you may have.  My priority is to save tax and overall, save you money.


I offer a payroll package that covers the following requirements:

  • Payroll frequency of your choice
  • Payslips/ P45s/P60S
  • Managing auto enrolment
  • Liaising with HMRC
  • RTI compliant

To ensure your business is successful ,it is very important you implement a system that will record your income and outgoings on a regular bases. Good booking keeping practices are vital for an efficient and profitable business.  I can provide a bespoke package for your book keeping needs.

In addition, if you are interested in learning how to maintain your own books, I can provide tuition and ongoing support to enable you to do this. I can be as hands on as you wish.

If you are registered for VAT, from 1st April 2019, your VAT return will have to be submitted online through compatible software. This is the initial introduction of ‘making tax digital’. I have various software recommendations which will be suitable depending on your complexity or costs of your business.


Starting a business can be a daunting and confusing process. Here at SW Accounting services, I aim to alleviate any concerns you may have, and to assist with this process from start to finish. I will be your external support to make your life easier. I will listen to your ideas and provide advice and guidance on making your dreams in to a successful reality.


For self-employed individuals your tax return has to be filed online by 31st January each year.  The types of tax returns I can assist with are below:

  • Personal self-employed Tax returns
  • Capital Gains Returns
  • Property Income Tax Returns
  • CIS Tax Returns
  • Partnership Tax Returns
  • Director Tax Returns

In addition, you may also need to do a tax return if you need to repay your child benefit or claim job expenses. I can also assist with these.